[at-l] a gearhead/ounceweeni's song

Sung to the tune of Mercaedes Benz by Janis Joplin...sorry Janis

Oh Lord wontcha buy me a Titanium stove
Still love my zipstove but must lighten my load
I love eating ramen but not when they're cold
Oh Lord wontcha buy me a Titanium stove

Oh Lord wontcha buy me some Feather Freinds down
It packs up to nothing and weighs just a pound
T'would keep me so toasty as I sleep on the ground
Oh Lord wontcha buy me some Feather Freinds down

Oh Lord wontcha buy me a Stephenson's tent
I'm walkin to Maine Lord, my back will be bent
If I had these three things I would be content
Oh Lord wontcha buy me a Stephenson's tent