Re: [at-l] food

Slight correction, no showers at Neel's Gap, only in the spring when the
thru-hikers are coming past. <F>  They do have a good selection of hiker
food.  Walasi-Yi also has a web site but I don't know the address.

Gweneeth (MINC)
 ----------

>  Gammara1@aol.com wrote:
>  >
>  > I am going on a 10 day trip from Springer north during the end of
> September
>  > with my 14 yr old son. hre's our food list for what its worth:

I missed the original posting.

>You can certainly re-supply along the way.  In ten days you will pass the
store at Neels Gap and you will approach or pass the campground and store at
Rainbow Springs Campground near Wallace Gap.  The trail passes thru Neels
Gap
store, and within a short walk to Rainbow Springs.  You can take a shower at
these places, too.