Re: [at-l] food

>  Gammara1@aol.com wrote:
>  >
>  > I am going on a 10 day trip from Springer north during the end of
> September
>  > with my 14 yr old son. hre's our food list for what its worth:

I missed the original posting.

You can certainly re-supply along the way.  In ten days you will pass the
store at Neels Gap and you will approach or pass the campground and store at
Rainbow Springs Campground near Wallace Gap.  The trail passes thru Neels Gap
store, and within a short walk to Rainbow Springs.  You can take a shower at
these places, too.

These re-supply points are identified in the AT guidebook and you can easily
find them on the AT maps.