[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #372

>Ok, show of hands.  Who all have pictures from their various hikes in the
>office at work and you keep find yourself mentally hiking over the area
>in the picture?

i have a card from royal showing El Capitan in winter, i have the AT
calendar (showing august!), and my favorite is a framed photo of the 6
members of the Katahdin Xpress at the end of mahoosuc notch.  the sun is
shining through the trees in a dappled pattern like a new born fawn, the
light is ethereal, and the picture is taken from up high, looking down on a
bunch of contented hikers.  it regularly draws my mind away...

mike
ke kaahawe
mikeh@royalrobbins.com