Re: [at-l] Solophile journals & Web page

<< Ooops! Thanks for the correction.  I assumed 'he' because the name at the
 bottom was Andy spelt the guy's way.  It is very wonderful to hear about a
 female thru hiking with her dog.  Something I'm considering doing myself,
 being a female with a dog and all <g>.

 Thanks again,
 Chris >>

  Um, hello!?!

Please don't take this the wrong way but after reading I felt inclined to
point out that you made the assumption that "Andy" was a guy bc "it was
spelled the guy's way." I can only wonder here seeing that your own name is
"Chris spelled the guy's way." and would think you might do more than to make
such an assumption as i'm guessing many have made the mistake with you! :^)

from the bumper stricker we've all seen "Minds are like parachutes . . . they
only function when open"