[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #368

> Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 15:03:04 -0400 (EDT)
> From: "Bruce A. Waldrop" <bawald0@pop.uky.edu>
> Subject: [at-l] 2-man tent
>
> This question has more than likely been asked a thousand times on this list,
> but here goes:  I was hoping someone out there could offer advice on a
> decent 2-man tent.

Buttercup and I have been using the Eureka Timberlite 3 for about four
years now. It is under $200 and weighs about 6 lbs. It will comfortably
hold two adults and their packs without a vestibule. It's freestanding
and a breeze for one person to set up. We have been pummeled by storms
and snow without a failure in material. Highly recommend it.
There's my two cents.
Mongoose