Re: [at-l] trip report: Mt. Rogers (Elk Garden to Fox Creek) (long)

Ken Bennett wrote:

A really great trip report snipped

Ken may I ask how you handled your daughter and the lack of handy
toilets.  I have a neice that I'd like to take hiking but she refuses
to pee in the woods.  In fact, if it doesn't flush, she's not
interested.  This may seem silly, but it's definitely a trip stopper!

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreachiate the input!
Thanks for the great trip report.		Kahley