[at-l] Dana Designs Packs

Hi,

Has anyone seen or tried the new Dana Designs Glacier Light packs?  They
are modelled after the Terraplance but are over a pound lighter for the
weight conscious backpacker.  I'm wondering how much the changes affect the
carrying capacity (weight) of the Glacier Light compared to the Terraplane.
 I'm considering renting one for my week long trip but I have to travel to
another city to do it as no one sells Dana Designs here.  (Hmmm... perhaps
a career change)

Brent
Broken Arrow '99?