RE: [at-l] re: various necessary camp tools

From: Ken Bennett

Also, while we're on the subject, how do you tell which is the left-handed
Leki? I'm always confused about how to hold those things. (To take this
further afield, when do you suppose we'll see titanium Lekis for $600 a
pair? And will they have a little 'L' and 'R' printed on them?)
<<<

Well, my set has a little red dot on the top of the handle of one and a
little white dot on the top of the other.  It's important to use the white
one for your dominant hand, other wise you could end up like Felix when the
FBI caught him red-handed.

 -Jennifer