[at-l] re: various necessary camp tools

I would think that ALUMINUM toilet paper would be both lighter _and_
recyclable. Though I'm not sure I'd want to be around when the folks at
Alcoa got it back.

Also, while we're on the subject, how do you tell which is the left-handed
Leki? I'm always confused about how to hold those things. (To take this
further afield, when do you suppose we'll see titanium Lekis for $600 a
pair? And will they have a little 'L' and 'R' printed on them?)

Laughing a lot today,

Ken

http://www.hack.net/lists *