Re: [at-l] Re: 5-6 hike in VA

SaraSW@aol.com wrote:

> You can say that, but I was scared I'd get the Felixphiles on my case.;-)

The only "Felixphiles" I'm aware of are contained in the offices of The
Georgia Department of Corrections,  New York State Department of
Corrections, Pennsylvania  Department of Corrections, South Carolina
Department of Corrections, Idaho  Department of Corrections, Illinois
Department of Corrections, West Virginia Department of Corrections (that
one a set-up), Maryland  Department of Corrections and the FBI.

Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html