Re: [at-l] Re: 5-6 hike in VA

In a message dated 97-08-12 19:34:28 EDT, Felix wrote:

<< Hell, I wouldn't trust me, and I've lived most of my life with me. There
 was that 18 month period that is still a haze. Georgia chain-gangs in the
 summer are hard to beat.

You can say that, but I was scared I'd get the Felixphiles on my case.;-)

BTW, given the nature of today's posts, (It's only Tuesday and already we
have lost it, says Rich) my husband suggests we discuss a really serious
question like--is there any difference between Solophile and single file?
and, if so, what?

Sally