[at-l] hoosiers, cats, and oh yeah, the hike

Sally wrote:
>Bruce wrote--
<< My name is Bruce -- long time lurker, first time writer.  First of all, I
> have very much enjoyed reading the posts on this list -- full of great
> information, opinions, and humor.  I am a pharmacist and graduate student at
> the University of Kentucky, >>
>
>and Felix wrote--
><<Well, Bruce, being from Indiana, you know I'm biting my tongue to not say
>all the UK stuff I'm supposed to ;)  >>
>
>Bruce -- I have it on good authority that this Felix guy has sometimes rooted
>against the Cats, so he's generally untrustworthy, but he is right about the
>Mt. Rogers area. It's a great place to hike and Damascus is a great town. And
>not that far from Lexington.
>
>Sally
>in Frankfort, Ky

Well -- my Momma always told me not to take advice from a Hoosier, but since
the overwhelming response to my question was the Mt Rogers/Grayson Highlands
area, I guess I'll have to listen this time :-).  Thanks for the posts to
the list and personal e-mails.  I'm planning my hike now.

Bruce

(Go Cats)