[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #364

> OK, I can't stand it any longer.  WHAT IS a left handed smoke shifter and
> what makes it differented from a right handed smoke shifter... I'm
> guessing it must shift smoke, but from where and to where????
> And a tent stretcher??

This old fogey still uses his canvas tent, so a tent stretcher is a
necessary evil, but I have accepted some new fangled gear to cut down
weight and got some titanium toilet paper. You can't make a decent
bucket of steam without a smoke bender (right handed north of the
mason-dixon line, left handed south)so if you ever plan on having snipe
on the menu then you better toss one in the backpack, leave the trail
anchor at home. Who says the old ways ain't the best ways?

see y'all
mongoose