[at-l] 5-6 day hike in VA

Bruce Waldrop wrote:

<< My name is Bruce -- long time lurker, first time writer.  First of all, I
 have very much enjoyed reading the posts on this list -- full of great
 information, opinions, and humor.  I am a pharmacist and graduate student at
 the University of Kentucky, >>

and Felix wrote--
<<Well, Bruce, being from Indiana, you know I'm biting my tongue to not say
all the UK stuff I'm supposed to ;)  >>

Bruce -- I have it on good authority that this Felix guy has sometimes rooted
against the Cats, so he's generally untrustworthy, but he is right about the
Mt. Rogers area. It's a great place to hike and Damascus is a great town. And
not that far from Lexington.

Sally
in Frankfort, Ky