Re: [at-l] Left handed smoke shifter

In a message dated 97-08-12 15:21:27 EDT, christopher.casciano@prudential.com
writes:

<< Since open fires are prohibited on the NJ section of the AT you can save
 the
 weight of the smoke shifter.  However, due to the unusual atmospherics, a
 tent
 stretcher may be needed.
 Rich"

 While everyone is on such a big ultra-light kick around here does anyone
 recall the name of the company that sells dehydrated water crystals?

   From my younger days of watching "RoadRunner" cartoons, I believe it was
the ACME Co.  Their catalog also includes tent jacks for those all-too-common
uneven AT tent sites.............<g>

                    Tom