[at-l] Messages from Rambelon and Rock Dancer

While out this past weekend i ran into Rambelon and Rock Dancer
and offered to post a message from them to the list.  Here they
are:

8/8/97

Hello to the list! I am writing this from Harriman State Park in NY
Everything has been going well and I've been having nothing but a
good time.  I expect to arrive at the Big K on around October 13th.
The last two days have been nice - my parents drove up from NC and
slackpacked us for a couple days.  Rhyming Worm is about a day ahead
of me.  Gott'a run - dinner calls.  Peace.
"Rambelon"
(Jeremy Reiter)

8/10/97

Hello to the list.  Here at Harriman State Park a bit behind schedule
but still moving along, hope to get to Katahdin about 10/5.  Wonderful
folks along the way - New Jersey was beautiful.  Hiked with Rambelon
off and on since Damascus but he's a surge hiker and when he wants to
move, he goes!
"Rock Dancer"
(Arthur Gaudet)