[at-l] Music shop???

God, I am an idiot... I thought this was for some kind of hiking gear
place

> Guaranteed lowest prices and largest selection! Factory Direct!
> We have millions of inventory from over 3,000 makers worldwide.
> For FULL details, e-mail us a blank message to:
> mailto:music@hkg.com?subject=INFO.
> If you're not interested, e-mail us a blank message to:
> mailto:music@hkg.com?subject=DELETE

... guess the "music@hkg.com" threw me a little... what do you suppose
the "hkg" part stands for - I thought that was for "hiking".

Color me stupid!  Excuse me while I send that subject=DELETE message.
Thanks Diana for pointing that out!

Sharon