Re: [at-l] Alamo - "The One-Stop Music Shop"

music@inet.hkg.com wrote:

> Guaranteed lowest prices and largest selection! Factory Direct!
> We have millions of inventory from over 3,000 makers worldwide.
> For FULL details, e-mail us a blank message to:
> mailto:music@hkg.com?subject=INFO.
> If you're not interested, e-mail us a blank message to:
> mailto:music@hkg.com?subject=DELETE

I'm not sure which user sent this, but I really don't appreciate spam.
Please refrain from sending e-mail solicitation to the AT-L. This is the
Appalachian Trail List, not an advertising bulletin board.

--
Diana (^raven^) * http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven * Silver Spring, MD
raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu * Appalachian Trail '98 - Georgia ----> Maine