[at-l] 1996 thru-hiker

Was at a Galyans store in Indianapolis last night and met a 1600 miler
from 1996. Jeff "Noodle" Dalton. We talked a little trail and threw some
trailnames back and forth. Funny how something as simple as someone you
just met mentioning a trailname you've heard before, can make you as
giddy as high school prom queen (I'm guessin'). Anyway, does anyone here,
or there, know this guy? I'll send on salutations and greetings.
BTW, got me some new gaiters and a new Multi-fuel Coleman stove. And two
cases of Okanagon Sport Bars. MMMMMMM, Okanagon Sport Bars. Also got a
dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. Life is good. (Thanks to All the Way for
permission to use "Life is good." All other phrases were either original
or considered to be 'public domain'.)

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html