[at-l] Extending the AT

Hi Folks,
All this talk about the extention of the AT is bringing to light a sense of
fear in some people.  Change is inevitable and that is a fact of life.
Getting fearful about these changes is also a fact of life for some people.
Allowing some of these projections and what if's to cloud the main issue
isn't the best way to go.
Gathering all the facts together and then one can make a more positive
decision on their personal action or inaction with this situation.
I wonder how fearful the land owners were when first told they would have
their homes razed so that a trail could be carved through their properties?
I wonder how fearful the founding people of the AT were when they thought
the AT would never come to be?
Take care,
John O

               John O   E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
                        Brick, New Jersey
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City