Re: [at-l] Western Mount vs Feathered Friends

I don't know.  I guess it depends on what you define as "better."  FWIW, I
recently purchased a FF sleeping bag and am happy with it.  One thing I
liked about FF is that they custom made it for me.  They allowed me to use
800 fill down and 1.1 oz ripstop nylon.  This lowered the weight of my bag
for the corresponding temperature rating.  They even removed an unecessary
zipper for me in order to save weight.  They also mentioned that certain
colors are heavier than others.  You might want to keep these points in
mind when selecting a bag.

I understand that WM also makes good sleeping bags.