[at-l] RE: Introduction and Help I have Springer Fever BAD!!!

Thank you one and all for all the responces, it is nice to be among fellow
AT'ers again! I should have done this a LOT sooner.

Thanks again and we WILL be talking?

If anyone knows about trail clubs in Mississippi I would love the address,
phone number or whatever. I already have the ATC of AL but looking for
clubs in the Desoto National Forest in particular. I would love to get
involved in some trail maintance club in the area (after my experiance on
the AT I feel I have a debt to pay!)

Dan "High Tech" Kohn