Re: [at-l] Book Review

Please forgive me if this is a double-posting, but I can't remember if I
posted this to the group or only replied privately.  To cover my tracks, I
thought I'd post it again.  Folks have been wondering where to purchae "A
Season on the Appalachian Trail" and I found where it can be purchased
directly from the publisher on-line.  Go to  http://www.gorp.com/menasha/
and search through the catalog.  It will be carried by the ATC but may not
be in the catalog yet so call them directly.

Again, hope this isn't a double post!  I think I'm losing my mind...  I
need a vacation!!!

-Janet