Re: [at-l] Giardia

>My guess is that the one going into the water became contaminated, and when
>I packed the filter, the two hoses became entangled.  When I went to filter
>again, the clean hose became contaminated.

Is it possible that in handling the hoses one can contaminate hands and other
parts of body then tranfer this to food or mouth.  Contaminated Water that
splashes on a bottle can be transfered to hands, etc.  It is too easy to be
victimized by critters.  Very difficult to sanitized onself while hiking and
backpacking.

     Art