[at-l] Tuck Tale

Kahley wrote------------

<snip>

> Kind Tuck....Wise Tuck left her only one pair.
> And we wonder still, what he did with her spares.

I loved this, what a refreshing tale.  The thru-hiker we met, "Late Start"
has had to leave the trail for this year, job commitments out of the
country.  I will send him your write up so he can share the laughter.  He
and I worked hard to lighten his pack, I removed almost 10lbs of stuff when
we stopped at Dick's Creek Gap.  He was ever so grateful and I didn't give
him a chance to horde anything, not even  deoderant.

Thanks for the laugh

Gweneeth (MINC)
Ann Arbor, MI