Re: [at-l] Ultralite pack list?

> I'm sure many of you will know what I'm talking about here, as I've forgotten
> the brand name(Dr. Bonnner's, or something like that) Anyway, it is this
> multi-purpose cleaning stuff, can be used as shampoo, (body) soap, (dish)
> soap, shaving cream, etc, when used in different concentrations. It comes in
> a variety of scents (peppermint, eucalyptus (sp?), baby, unscented, vanilla,
> almond . . . ) Anyone tried it?

Yep, and the stuff is very concentrated and does the job. If you are
every rained in, the package provides hours of reading pleasure with the
frequent refrain "Dilute, Dilute!"

The only problem is that it smells a great deal. That is probably a good
idea before hitching a ride into town, but it might keep animals away,
or worse, attrack bugs. It is a very concentrated, hence light soap to
carry, comes in a variety of sizes, and generally works well.

Bill Thorneloe