Re: [at-l] hardboiled Giardia

http://www.hack.net/lists
>*

 Same here. I think people are getting fanatical about giardia. I mean if I
can jump in on a hot day, I will. I've been swimming, snorkeling, and scuba
diving in all kinds of fresh water I wouldn't drink. I also think some
people get the effects while others don't from the same water.
I also take chances on the best of springs. I suppose one mistake and I'll
regret it, but I've been doing it for 27 years!

AT2000