[at-l] Pacific Crest Trail Association Membership

Please consider joining the Pacific Crest Association.  Our sister trail is
not supported nearly as well as we support the beloved AT.   The cost is
nominal and effect of a thousand members from this part of the country would
be phenomenal.

It is also interesting to keep up with the happenings on their trail through
their newsletter.  Snow pack,  whites outs and avalanches,  oh my!!!  I look
forward to the day I can hike a bit of that trail!

An individual can join for $35 per year to

PCT Association
5325 Elkhorn Blvd #256
Sacramento, Ca  95842-2526

Walking on,