[at-l] Tents & Chlorine

Thanks to everyone who supplied info on tents last week.  I
decided on a Clip Flashlite CD 2 and ended up renting one for $25
for one week.  If I decide to buy, they'll credit me the $25 -- not
exactly the ultra-ultra light sort of equipment that has dominated
this list for the past week -- but getting closer.  Maybe I'll be
there one day.  Thanks also for the info on chlorine!  We're carrying
a PUR Hiker but it's going to be passed around among a few folks --
so I intend to add a drop of bleach in every quart.

Jim