Re: [at-l] new member

Welcome Chris (I like the name)

also being from jersey I've found that the Delaware Water Gap area offers
great trips either going south into Penn. or north towards High Point.

There are many senic areas throughout the area and also a relatively
diverse type of terrain (like the Pa. rocks!).  If you stop in at the
information center right off of Route 80 you'll find that the people
working there know a great deal about the area and they even hav free maps
of the local trails (not the most detailed, but enough info to find the
trails and get around.

You might want to check out the 2 Trail Guides for the area - Pa. and NY/NJ
I'm sure many on this list can attest to the great info in them....

Hope this helps....

Oh, yeah, got some pictures of the watergap area on my web page.....

-chris c|\sciano
cac6982@rit.edu
Christopher.Casciano@prudential.com
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982/