Re: [at-l] RE: Ultralight

Steven Dopp wrote:

> My wife has a CampTrails McKinley.  I believe hers weighs 5 lb, 3 oz.

Is her's the med or the tall?  If it's the med, that explains the
mystery half pound that always shows up when I compare the total of
all my stuff weighed seperately and the loaded pack.  I use a little
scale for weights and the pack doesn't fit on it so I've been using
the published weight for the pack on paper. But when I took my loaded
pack to my vet's scale, the totals never jived...I blamed it on my
el cheapo scales.
Why can't the manufacturers just tell the truth?  Kahley