[at-l] Greetings from Poombah!

Long time no type!  Well, at long last I made it to Maine---it's been a
long, strange, wonderful trip full of magic and pain.  But without one,
it's harder to imagine the other I suppose.  I stopped submitting to
Wingfoot's page back in April due to lack of energy and the inability  to
maintain both a personal journal and one for the world to read.  So many
nights I barely have energy to EAT!  The Whites were phenomenal though a
nagging IT band injury made it a teeth-gnashing, distracted journey.  If
it heals anytime soon after the trail (Katahdin or death! : )  !)  I'll
be back in NH for more.
We're so close we can smell the big K.  Without the support of family,
friends and total strangers this journey would've been much more
difficult.  Thank you to all that wrote, sent goodies and spread the
magic of the trail.
                                         Off through Maine!
                                                 XOXO  Poombah