Re: [at-l] Trail Dogs & Sweet Justice

Gas@aol.com wrote:

> Next morning, I climbed out about 5 a.m. just in time to see the two
>dogs tearing into the food bags of last night's noisy, inconsiderate, still sleeping late arrivals.
> Sweet justice?  Talk about mixed emotions.  Should I call off the dogs or
> should I just mind my own business? What would you have done?

Well, assuming the food bags were stocked with pork and beans, as they
should be, here's what I would have done...

Take the rope you used to tie up your own food bag and tie it to the
right front leg of the smaller dog. Leave him be. He'll keep busy trying
to chew the knot. Take a can of pork and beans (Hopefully
Stokely-VanCamps. Why the hell do folks buy no-name-brand pork and
beans?) and open 'em. (Avoid Beanie-Weanies) Take the larger dog and pour
about half a can of pork and beans on top his head, right behind the
ears. Leave him be. He'll keep busy trying to eat the beans. Go back to
the smaller dog. Take off any tight-fitting clothing. Take off any
loose-fitting clothing. LEAVE YOUR BOOTS ON. Take the rest of the
contents of the can of beans and put it...Wait a minute. I don't think I
would have told the obnoxious folks about the dogs, either...

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html