[at-l] Re: To me...

Hi Felix ..

I was just browsing through my mail box and started reading messages I
never got around to reading when they were originally posted.  Your
message sent a chill up "my" spine. (my chills go up rather than down)
You made me reflect and realize what a good feeling it is to feel so
passionate about something that pain and joy become one .. I think I'd
forgotten what that feels like, and you expressed it so well that it was
a shot of reality.  I think I'll finalize my plans to hike a week with
my daughter now <smile> .. anyone out there going to be hiking the AT in
Vermont the week of August 11?

Thanks!
--
Brigitte