Re: [at-l] Tents

I own a Kelty Windfoil Ultralite and love it. Besides the fact that it
is light, quick and easy to set up, it is extremely weather proof. I
have been caught in several real bad storms and have yet to have a drop
of water get inside. Over Easter weekend I was camping at Amacalola
Falls with violent storms all night and horizontal rain. The next
morning, I was the only dry tenter in the campground. Only suggestion I
would make is to replace the stakes with the Kelty gold stakes. The ones
that came with the tent bend too easily. Other than that, I love it!

Ron
Athens, GA
GA-ME 98