[at-l] Need nice tarp or materials to make one

Hi,
I would like to start using a tarp as a shelter when backpacking.  I
would like to know where to purchase a nice tarp.  Ideally it will be
fairly lightweight, ripstop,coated nylon (or polyethylene) and have
loops sewn into the body of the tarp as well as grommets or loops at
the edges.  If anyone knows where to buy one or where to get the
materials to sew one I would appreciate the information.  Also--My dad
used to have these ball clamps that you could use to make an anchor
point on a tarp with, little rubber balls and metal thingys shaped
like shower curtain hooks.  If anyone knows about these please fill me
in.

Thanks,
MIke
MIKe Faughn