[at-l] new toy

I went to DC to spend the fourth with our Maid of Honor since my wife
couldn't come home for the fourth...  (That sounds kinkier than it
really was, trust me ;-)  And she took me to REI.  I've been wanting
to get a headlamp for a while now, so I went ahead and got the Petzl
Micro.  2 AA batteries and it puts out as bright a beam as my current
3 C battery flashlight!!!  The only problem is that I'm stuck on the
road for work at the moment and can't try it out except for the hotel.
I feel weird putting the thing on to walk to the bathroom in the middle
of the night, but I just gotta use it!!!  :-)

Anyone have any accolades/horror stories about the Micro?  It was only
$28.00 at REI's clearence sale.  Of course I don't know what the normal
price is...
--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200