[at-l] Leaving for another trail!

Forgive the multiple posting but in a time crunch and I wanted to hit all
the lists!  I am signing off and leaving tomorrow for the Colorado Trail
with Firefly...it is finally here, sigh!  We fly out to Denver tomorrow and
hit the trail Thursday morning.  And then....the mountains and sky will work
their magic and all our wordly cares will drop off with each footstep.  Hope
everyone has a great summer, keep hiking!  And if you have any free time and
want to drop us a letter on the trail, our mail drop schedule is below.

MAIL FOR MTS & SKY AND FIREFLY ON THE COLORADO TRAIL!

THE DATES ARE WHEN WE ARE SCHEDULED TO PASS THROUGH THE TOWN AND PICK UP OUR
MAIL.  PLEASE ALLOW TIME FOR DELIVERY BEFORE THE DATE LISTED. *ONLY US MAIL*
ADDRESS THE MAIL AS FOLLOWS:

SUSAN AND/OR CHRISTINE SHAW
GENERAL DELIVERY
CITY, COLORADO, ZIP
PLEASE HOLD FOR HIKER

JULY 17		BRECKENRIDGE		80424
JULY 23		TWIN LAKES		81251
JULY 30		SALIDA			81201
AUGUST 4	GUNNISON		81230
AUGUST 9	LAKE CITY		81235
AUGUST 14	SILVERTON		81433
The mountains and the sky are all the therapy I need.