Re: [at-l] Bears, Frogs & stuff

Richard S. Lubitz wrote:

> If I ever find myself covered with honey, vanilla and cinnamon while
> in a froggy position, I hope felix isn't around

Far be it from me to tell anyone when, where or how to use their honey,
vanilla and cinnamon while in any poition. But, be very careful in some
of the northern counties of Georgia. I once spent four months
incarcerated in White County Georgia. Seems there's a fine line between
good clean fun and something they call "Perverse" in Georgia. Ironically,
this was the same county in which me and my hiking part, Ned, got
ourselves in a heap of trouble once. We had decided to take a little
canoe trip, instead of hike. I throw a banjo in the car and head out.
Halfway to the river, we stop for some coffee. Well, as luck would have
it, I spilled it all over my lap. No spare underwear. I get to looking
around the car, and sure enough, under the seat was a pair of Mrs.
Felix's panties. (No idea) I slide the panties on and we go on our way.
We get into the canoe and I start picking a tune on the 'jo. Next thing I
know, there's this bald kid on the shore, matching me note for note.
Well, Ned starts paddling towards the boy. This turned out to be a
horrible thing. We get to the shore and I'm plucking away. Before I
realized what was happening, the shore is covered with hill folk. Most of
'em had guns. Well, they ordered us out of the canoe. We started walking
up thru the woods when we got to a couple of big Oak trees with ropes
tied to 'em.  One of the guys apparently thought that he and I had the
same size pants, because he told me to take mine off. Well, there I stand
in Mrs. Felix's panties. "Now, git them panties right on down. Git 'em
down" "This one here sure got a pretty mouth, don't he?" all kinds of
cat calls from the crowd. It gets kinda ugly from here. I will tell you
that Ned won't eat pork to this day. Anyway, just check with your local
law enforcement agency before heading into the froggy position.

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html