[at-l] Re: What a trip

Robinson, Nancy wrote:

> You guys and the bears and cinnamon,  the lighning and the froggy positions
> of bears really got me on a belly-roller this morning.

We rarely get lightning here, but last night we had a real 1 hour lightning
storm.....that'll learn me not to joke about Mom Nature. I looked out the
window and tried to remember which position applied to my own personal
situation...with the rain pouring and the wind blowing I don't think I could
have maintained that famous froggy position for very long.

  Love you guys.

Yes, well...ahem...same to you....ahem...

Doug

--
       When the student is ready, the Master appears. (Buddhist proverb)

       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html