Re: [at-l] Pack Trip

SaraSW@aol.com wrote:

> Instead of stopping in Maine when you leave Newfoundland looking for warm
> weather,

Well, I DID find one warm place in Maine..... :-)

you should go clear on down to Hemingway's house in Key West and get
> ya a six-toed Hemingway cat.

Thanks for the suggestion......I'll keep that in mind. That marlin has
been pulling the old man out to sea all night now.....

But since it is Canada's 130th birthday today, I must party first. The
RCMP has been screaming their sirens now for 30 minutes announcing free
hotdogs about half a mile from here....

Doug

--
       When the student is ready, the Master appears. (Buddhist proverb)

       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland
       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html