No Subject

Hey Randy,

     It was nice talking to you the other nite, been along time buddy.
 Here's a list of my upcoming mail drops, although I may end up being a few
days behind because of my nagging injuries.  I plan on being in Harpers Ferry
by friday July 4th.  I should be hooking up with Cheryl (choover241).  Most
likely spend the weekend there.  After that I expect to be in South Mountain,
Pa 19549 by July 10th, Boiling Springs, Pa 17007 by July 14th, Duncannon, Pa
17020 by July 16th and if I have enough food, to Port Clinton, Pa 19549 by
July 22nd.
     After that it appears, frightenly so, that I'll have to go back to work
for three to four weeks in order to save enough money to finish the Trail.  I
really looking forward to getting to Maine even though I wont be finishing my
journey there, I consider it a whole new start heading southbound.  I should
be passing many that I have already met towards the end of their journey.
 After that it will be isolation time as I head south.  I still have to do
the Shenandoah's, those that I skipped in order to give my foot a chance to
heal and from Wanyesboro to Rusty's Hard Time Hollow, around 18 miles before
I finish.  Flipping to Rusty's earns you a free T-shirt :)  Who knows when
that will be, near as I can figure may be sometime towards late October,
early November, but it really doesn't matter, I'm in for the duration.  Doing
the Shenandoahs should be alot better late in the season as there would not
be as many tourist.  If you or anyone else is interested, you're welcome to
join me.  They're supposed to be fairly easy, but I've heard that one many
times before!  By then I should be either breezing through or crawling.

     Hope to hear from you soon,  The Slyman

PS  Sorry I didn't keep up my journal for you all to follow, but it wasn't
easy to make the time in order to do it justice as it's an incredibly awesome
trip and such emotions are sometimes hard to put on paper.  I have been
taking notes and of course I have my nightly stays, I hope to get together
with Wingfoot sometime after the trail and submit my journal, more likely in
book form.  later...........