Re: [at-l] JanNan Express

Jan is recouperating (sp?) at her home in Florida.  She is still unable to
go to work, which is where she has internet access.  I know she is doing
well and is in good spirits.  It will probably be another 2 weeks before
she returns to work, at which time I'm sure you (we) all will be hearing
from her.

http://www.hack.net/lists *