[at-l] "Hungry Mother", et al.

Does anyone have a home address for thruhiker "Hungry Mother"?  I took a
picture of her at Mill Ridge (just north of Hot Springs, NC) on 5/1/97 and
it came out very good.  I would send a copy of it to her if I knew where
to mail it.  I also have pretty good shots of Calvin/Hobbes, Sunrise, Ivan
Odor, and Dire Wolf on that same day.  I have a shot of Spring Mtn.
Shelter on 5/2/97 with Calvin, Sunrise, Ivan Odor, Dire Wolf, Ketchup (AT
'96), Red (from Red Hook, NY), and Streaker.  Anyone interested, just send
me an address and I'll mail 'em out.
	Temp. in 90's, 100% humidity--great trail-maintenance weather ;-p
I'm keeping the Tall. water dept. in business on weekends--gulping by the
gallon! -- Earthworm

*                                                                          *
*  Linda L. Patton                  "Nearness to nature...keeps the        *
*  Reference Librarian               spirit sensitive to impressions       *
*  Strozier Library                  not commonly felt, and in touch       *
*  Florida State University          with the unseen powers."              *
*  Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047             --Ohiyesa                        *
*                                           The Soul of the Indian         *
*  Phone: (904) 644-5019                    1911                           *
*  E-Mail: lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu                                          *
*                ...the siren call of the wilderness...                    *