[at-l] Re: Trail Trooper Climbs Katahdin!

Hello Ilene,

Thanks for the update on Katahdin, and please pass my congratulations on
to Trail Trooper for having finished his hike.  I can imagine that
finishing is filled with mixed emotions.  Does he have a Journal
on-line?

Would you please ask him if he passed Megan, Jen "Sister Smiles," and
Scott on the Trail?  My daughter Megan and Company left Katahdin last
Monday, and I'm quite anxious to hear some type of acknowledgement that
someone has seen them.

Thanks,
Brigitte

--