[at-l] How many have hiked the whole AT?

For those who like numbers...  There's now a chart online of the number of
hikers by year who have reported completing the trail.  I'd been thinking
of putting this info in chart form for a long time - and just realized
this evening that I could make a table very easily using MS Word - which I
have generally held in low repute as it usually wants to do things I don't
want it to do...  But in this case, it worked fine...

It's at this URL:

http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/2000miler.html

--Kathy