Re: [at-l] Trail Head Rip Off .....Sometimes the Good Guys Win!!!!!!

In a message dated 97-06-15 19:49:27 EDT, kahley7@ptd.net (kahlena) writes:

<< So what do you think..should I pop him back into the coals?  Kahley >>

Kahley, I think you should try to put it out of your mind.  You have your
sign back and it takes a lot of energy to stay angry.  I think you were lucky
to have had a witness, and you showed great cleverness in obtaining the
lifeguards' names & in approaching them.  You won.  Let it be......

Marty