[at-l] Papa Smurf and Flower

I met Papa Smurf and Flower on the trail this past Friday near Mary's Rock
in the SNP.  They asked me to say hello to everybody and to let you know
that they are going strong and doing well - except for the fact that they
had sent home their cold weather sleeping bags and were a bit unprepared for
the cold spell that we've had here in Virginia recently.  Skyland and the
Luray Best Western seemed to solve that problem, though.
They are working on a book titled "Are We Still Having Fun?" - full of not
only practical advice, but poems, jokes, musings, etc. that they have
written/collected while on their hike.  Sounds like a lot of fun.

Jeff