[at-l] Primus vs. Gaz

I need a stove and I refuse to pay $250 for a titanium one (I'm not
on the trail enough to justify it).  Gaz stoves and bottles are
everywhere.  Primus stoves seem to get the best write-ups.  What's
the deal?  I just want one that's lightweight, in the $20 - 30 range,
and can fit the small, MSR coke can size canisters.  I'm too
impatient for alcohol.  Does anyone have a Primus or Gaz (or any
other screw on type) that they just love?

Jim

http://www.townhall.com/heritage/issues96/chpt4.html